These are an elite few who can actually call themselves ninjas, as if you fight them, they might just go ninja on you.
Fight these people if you want to get murdered, or just pinned to the floor unable to move. They might only murder you outside of school, but I wouldn't be so sure.
Please be aware, these ninjas are in no way associated with the Ninja Dinnerlady, and these ninja's are "NOT" FOR HIRE.
The Meaning of "Ninja/Ninjutsu"
At it's most elementary level, Nin (also pronounced Shinobi) can mean endurance, perseverance, and forbearance in both the physical and mental realms. Nin has a second dictionary definition of stealth, secrecy or concealment. The Japanese ideogram(symbol) for nin is composed of the lesser ideograms(symbols) of "blade" and "heart". The construction of the written character implies that the heart, or will, is channeled and directed in ways that give it the effectiveness of the blade as a tool for accomplishment.
忍=刃+心 忍 = 刃 + 心 (shinobi) = (blade) + (heart)
As you can see, "Blade" is placed above "Heart", and as kanji is read downwards, the heart "channels" the blade.
Suspicions of certain teachers lead us ninjas to believe that some teachers ARE ninjas:
The 18 Ninja Disciplines
- Seishin-teki kyōyō (spiritual refinement)
- Taijutsu (unarmed combat)
- Ninja ken (sword fighting)
- Bōjutsu (stick and staff fighting)
- Shurikenjutsu (throwing blades)
- Sōjutsu (spear fighting)
- Naginatajutsu (naginata fighting)
- Kusarigamajutsu (chain and sickle weapon)
- Kayakujutsu (fire and explosives)
- Hensōjutsu (disguise and impersonation)
- Shinobi-iri (stealth and entering methods)
- Bajutsu (horsemanship)
- Sui-ren (water training)
- Bōryaku (military strategy)
- Chōhō (espionage)(spying)
- Intonjutsu (escaping and concealment)
- Tenmon (meteorology)
- Chi-mon (geography)
Ninja Powers may or may not include these things:
- Ninja Scream/Yell. (Kiai)
- Ninja Grip.
- Ninja Invisibility. (Shinjitsu)
- Super Fast Ninja Movement. (Ryu no Kaze)
- Instant Ninja Pain in places you never knew you could feel pain in.
- Ninja nonpain. (It is impossible to hurt a ninja)
- Ninja Silence. (Shinjitsu)
- Ninja Sight.
- Ninja Bite.
- Ninja Ability To Not Be Knocked Over.
- Ninja Omniscience (Ask a Ninja anything, and they will know the Answer)
- Ninja Omniprecense (Ability to be in exactly the right place at exactly the right time)
- Ninja hyper dodge
- Ninja mind attacks
- Ninja hunting