Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
| This article is a stub. Please help us by expanding it.|
Mr James Wilson is a new guitar, drum and bass guitar teacher at BRGS. He frequently changes his hair and Moustache styles, and has unique frases. He mainly plays funk.
Is a huge Beatles fan and when asked about the Beatles he answers "I Love them!"
Self proclaimed inventor of the slow motion tut.
Mr. Wilson does a very good version of Arnie. Most people who have heard him do it will remember it for a long time and will always want him to do it again.
- (Pupil plays a good lick or riff)"Tasty".
- "Keep it greasy".
- "You haven't done enough homework."
- "Wait, can I just use your Spotify account a sec?" (you return half an hour later and he's STILL on it)
- "first person to say Oy"
- "We need more bonage guys!"
- "I'm greek." "Whoaaa!? What's your first name?" "Juas."
- "That was pants, and you know it."
- "Music without feeling is like owning a helmet and never having a bike!"