From BRGS Wiki
| This article is a stub. Please help us by expanding it.|
|This page needs to be edited as it contains insufficient, unclear, or incorrect information.
To edit this page, click the edit tab on top of this page. You can find more articles that need work here. Thank you!
- "Rhesus Monkey" but pronounced "Rhesus Mankaye".
- "Wishy Washy" pronounced similarly.
- (Students getting increasingly excited about the possibility that it may be a chip day) "its not a chip day...no trust me its definitely not a chip day...I'm not telling you how I know but there's no point getting your hopes up because it is DEFINITELY not a chip day...IT IS NOT A CHIP DAY. (upon arriving at the canteen students found out that it was, in fact, a chip day!)
- When talking about an experiment to see who takes longer in the bathroom, males or females...."Go to the bathroom and take a log"
- "So your saying to me that worms come from sugar?"
- "Just because you've got a penis doesn't mean your a boy"
- "I'm very anal"
- "Anal is technical"
- "Width and depth are important"
- "We could provide a psychological study on whether thinking actually affects our memory...... but you'd have to be dead to not think at all so its not a very effective process....its not ecologically valid nowadays"
- "T.V. is for ignorant people"
- "Friends are for weak people"
- "...technically...that's deception. But we'll get away with that."