Mr Budd is apparently 26 and called Paul.. and despite only having been at the school since the beginning of the year has proved himself to be a top teacher and a potential legend. His " oh well" attitude is less than typical of most of the rest of the teachers at BRGS. He even manages to call most people by their nicknames.
There are few Mr Budd quotes, just the way he is funnier than quotes ever could be... but still, here are a couple
- "I demand to see your phone, under the Education and Provisions Act 2006!"
- "Good morning Mr rend, where's my high five!?"
- Student: "Sir, what's copulation? "
Budd: "It's getting it on."
Student: (sarcasticly) "What's gettin it on? "
Budd: (sarcy look on face) "And DONT ask me what sex is!"
- Mr Budd: "Good Morning 9B."
(Everyone ignores him)
Mr Budd: GOOD MORNING 9B!!!!
Everyone: (mumbling) "Good morning Mr. Budd."
- Student: "Can I have a pen please sir?"
Budd: "Give me your shoe!"
(Student gives him the shoe)
Student 2: "Why did you do that sir?
Budd: "So that I make sure that I get my pen back."
- Student: "Sir, please will you tell these girls that gettin hit in the testicles hurts?"
Budd: "It certainly does, its not big and its not clever.
- Student gets out can of coke and drinks.
Budd: oh no u di-int!
- Student:- "Sir?"
Student:- "What do you teach?"
Student 2:- "I thought it was economics."
Student 3:- "No, it's Physics."
Budd:- "It's Law!"
Student 4:- "What's Law, sir?"
Budd :- "It's like..."
Student 3:- "Is it fun?"
Student 2:- "No, it's boring."
Student 1:- "Yeah, thats why he teaches it, he's boring."
Budd:- "Get on with your work."
(5 mins later, the whole thing happens again)